Saturday, December 5, 2009

Cysts On Ovaries - Tired Why Does My Doctor Want To Put Off Removal Of My Ovaries For As Long As Possible?

Why does my doctor want to put off removal of my ovaries for as long as possible? - cysts on ovaries - tired

I have a large cyst on my neck and several small cysts, but very painful on my ovaries. I'm 28 and I can not have more children. My doctor seemed sure that I my neck of the uterus and both ovaries will have at a given time. I know it is my hormonal problems, but who knows what other effects could be my ovaries. I do not think that he is a biopsy on ovarian cysts appeared, but Benin ultrasound. My question is why the hope for the completion of the project? Is it to be really that rude to me? I went to the doctor on Friday and I'll see if the cyst in my neck of the uterus grows or not, if they can change what he wants. I know it looks like an operation, but the fact that I have the feeling of pain and discomfort tired. If anyone reads this advice or share knowledge with me, I would certainly appreciate it. Thank you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment