Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Poem Baby Tree Does Anyone Remember I Children's Story / Poem About A Nut That Grew On 'The Tip Top Branch Of The Hazel Tree'?

Does anyone remember I children's story / poem about a nut that grew on 'The tip top branch of the hazel tree'? - poem baby tree

My mother read it when I was little and I could not find the words in the context of a gift that I did not. I remember my mother grows much bigger and better and "People" (a squirrel, bird children gathered nuts) want to choose, but my mother always sings a verse that ends "the upper end of the hazel stick, and to unite. Then he puts a lot of sleep and then gently falls and lands on the base of the tree covered with blankets. The following spring, when looked at the tree in order to see a tree growing baby. I can not find a reference to this story Google. No one knows whether this story - can you remember more details - it really does have a copy!? please help, thank you

0 comments:

Post a Comment