Thursday, January 28, 2010

Chest Infection Diagram How Long Will Baytril Take To Clear A Gerbil Chest Infection?

How long will baytril take to clear a gerbil chest infection? - chest infection diagram

Hey, I do not know if anyone has an idea about this, but my Guinea Pig has pneumonia and was given Baytril be taken orally, it also has a "recovery" which is a liquid diet for charges for water and energy. Has anyone any idea how long it will be for me, that an improvement - if it exists.
Thanks

2 comments:

<3Madi H<3 said...

Hey, why not try calling a local vet? You should know how long. If I have a question that I have just mentioned, they know everything about animals. I hope that helped!

Please answer me! - Http: / / / ca.answers.yahoo.com question / ind ...

L J said...

Baytril is often very effective as long as they are detected early during the infection and have the food and feed conversion Baytril, when he implies that there is no reason why your gerbil is not, as it soon.

How long is the course of Baytril will take you? It is something like ODF typically 7-10 days when the weather may see some improvements. You must return to the vet, if the course of Baytril is made, or if you think your gerbil getting worse by then.

Post a Comment