Saturday, January 23, 2010

Travel Therapy Jobs Should I Switch Massage Therapy Jobs? Work Harder For More Pay, Closer To Home? Already A Stressed Student!!?

Should I Switch Massage Therapy Jobs? Work Harder for more pay, closer to home? Already a stressed student!!? - travel therapy jobs

I am a massage therapist working for low wages, but co-workers/atmosphere large. The device is far and I'm having trouble paying my tuition today. They offer a job that was about $ 3-5 more, but without the tip (despite my advice is insufficient to pay anyway) This job requires that you (more than twice as many hours of work which does not go to school, in most, which means that I completed later), and I want to relax with a massage very hard with only 3 minutes between each massage. Once again, my other employer, who receives only about 7 minutes between the two, sometimes less. This offer of new jobs is approximately 5 minutes from my house. Personally, I really do not want to do massage work for companies, but as a daughter and did not travel to the homes of strangers, or with me, I can work from home. I do a job, make-up (I am a student) the aesthetics, but it's hard to even get a job at a cosmetics counter without experience in the sale difficult. Everything I have is the massage. WhatToDo?

2 comments:

c r said...

I would like to invest in my future now, and endure the hardships of the unity of time and low wages. Once you have the school, then find a change in the situation. In the short term, easy money, but now it seems tempting to have more money and too tired to understand, is a waste.

holacari... said...

Imagine if in this way. By far the greatest number of hours, seems possible. But think about how you can feel your body after hours of massage. Try to imagine the end of the day and have been like. You may feel overwhelmed quickly if all he wanted to sleep just yet, and it would be contrary to its purpose. If you work independently, you may have a certain routine that could build on his arrival at the house of a client, we can say, I need to call my office to tell them where I am. It could be a wrong call, but at least it does not matter that someone knows where he would have confessed.

Post a Comment