Monday, January 25, 2010

Non Owned Auto Liability Insurance Auto Insurance For International Visitor?

Auto insurance for international visitor? - non owned auto liability insurance

I have to travel to the West Coast of the United States this summer for two months, and I'm hoping to rent a car. The only problem is my age. I am under the age of 21 years, and although I managed to find many companies willing to rent to me that everything they need to complete my own liability insurance. The CDW (Collision) is not a problem because this is covered by the credit card company.

My house auto insurance in the UK is not responsible for the implementation) by car or b) the United States.

I understand that you, or buy only liability insurance or a "non-owners can" motor vehicle insurance. The problem with these two groups do not have a U.S. address. Is there any way, nor an insurance company?

3 comments:

Insuranc... said...

Can Insurance - Progressive sure, anything for a price - but usually have a period of six months of the policy or early termination (which cost more in the course of time.)

You can contact an officer in the CA rules and requirements.

Someone from Oasis insurance agent or call 909-980-0038 and ask perhaps Sharron. It was agreed that the subject and able to help.

Good luck and good luck!

fth106 said...

If someone in order to ensure that it will take place gradually. Call - did not try to do on the Internet. Explain your situation and see if they have a solution. Otherwise, I doubt you will be someone who can help to find .. Good luck!

uncertai... said...

Call the rental company car. . . left my cousin rented a car and conclude by a policyholder. But, as you had under the age of 21 years, so he has to pay an extra dollar for a few days. He now lives in Australia.

Post a Comment