Friday, January 8, 2010

Using Vodafone Dongle Pc Crashes Vodafone USB Mobile Broadband Dongle And Internet Connection Sharing?

Vodafone USB mobile broadband dongle and Internet Connection Sharing? - using vodafone dongle pc crashes

I went considerers Mobile Vodafone USB dongle type of broadband Internet access. Curently, my Media Center via cable (VirginMedia) connected and I decided that my Internet connection with Microsoft Windows Internet Connection Sharing option on the Advanced Security tab of my NIC. This will allow my other computers connected to the back to the main computer that connects to the Internet, so you surf the Web.

Who knows, if I can be a Vodafone dongle on the host PC - I still be able to share my Internet connection the same way?
I call to Vodafone, but the number on the website is incorrect .... not a very good start.

If the answer if you tried Internet Connection Sharing in Windows (XP) or (Vista) with Vodafone USB dongle for mobile Internet on your PC or laptop computer and two computers connected to the web simultaneously by d 'PC.

Thank you in advance.

1 comments:

Andrew C said...

There I worked for my Internet Connection Sharing with my Xbox 360 and my laptop on my desktop.

Post a Comment