Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Gourmet Vegan Recipes Can You Be A Raw Foodist* And Allergic To Nuts?

Can you be a raw foodist* and allergic to nuts? - gourmet vegan recipes

* Vegan Foodista first



I have a question from a girl on the Yahoo! A, and requested recipes for vegetarians, but who is allergic to nuts. It is clear that a vegan diet is easy to maintain, with or without nuts, if you can know what and what not to eat. Although allergy is a little different. Anyway, I started to tell me what a Foodista first and allergic to nuts, I think it would be possible, what do you think?

I know a lot of gourmet recipes call for raw nuts and many of them, like raw pizza, raw lasagna, and most of the cake!

I think we can eat them raw and do not respond to gourmet recipes?

But it would be a little louder?

So the main question, what are their views, a Foodista first and allergic to nuts?

Any information or personal opinions would be great.

No trolls please. Looking for a mature debate / answer.

3 comments:

prettysm... said...

First, I believe that this person who was, you mention that she or he () allergic to peanuts.

If someone allergic to all nuts, but they are determined to a first Foodista without nuts, it would be possible. I never thought much about the nuts in one way or another until 2002 (though I for a number of first year. In 2002 was I have a dehydrator and began experimenting with gourmet recipes, and yes, they are usually heavy nuts. However, I lived many years without food, nuts, and eat only, food with nuts, it can even the most per week.

As a newcomer recently gourmet recipes, bread or biscuits every two days, but I have a few recipes for cookies and the kind of bread with vegetables and flaxseed seen made.

My diet is relatively high, coal is less likely sentenced in the shoots, especially sunflower and lentils (I like the taste of these shoots, I seem to be to fail, and the long bursts in the refrigerator) have plenty of proteins, enzymes, vitamins and other good things.

Then EAta varied diet of raw vegetables that I prepare in different ways. On a limited budget, can not really afford to have cashew kernels, almonds, walnuts and / or nuts daily.

There's even a branch of the first foodism - those who adhere strictly to the dosage Dr. Doug Graham 80/10/10 diet - when the nuts are smaller) than optimal diet (because of the high fat content and not recommended as active.

So, yes, a person who is allergic to nuts could Foodista may easily think, if that person enough common sense, had to choose the recipes in cookbooks and online.

I recently had this discussion with another nutritionist who said he could never be a vegan raw because they are allergic to nuts. When he showed how he could finally said that * not * a raw vegan diet, and really found his allergy to the fruit of a good excuse for most people.

TX2step said...

A diet of raw foods is an option ... something like an allergy is not your choice, but something that your body reacts to nature. I'm lactose intolerant, but that does not mean that I can say my body did not react more, because I want to eat too much cheese!

iz said...

I suppose you could, would other foods which are used as basis for use. Given the beans or something, it would be difficult, but if the person was doing enough commitment.

Post a Comment