Monday, February 22, 2010

Hardon In The School Showers How Do I Explain Away Something Like This?

How do I explain away something like this? - hardon in the school showers

Today, after soccer practice, we were all in the shower and this guy to talk about what he told his GF, I started Fapp no more than 3 weeks to get an erection, so I had to, so no one can see, this time about a guy "creates wood, f *** ing f * G!" I turned around and was hit a bit boring, but my back, a towel and my reaction was to push my hips forward and not force this guy beside me had to stoop To pick up your soap ... and I was all soaped up her Butthole

is that my penis was in the years immediately hard it was as if he really into me but she screamed and tried to push him from me, but ended up breaking one, trying to ask and try to Get Away From Me hIM for my penis to her ass, which pushed him to push me and brought back ...

It seemed that he was a few seconds buttsexing and held my penis was free, everybody calls me an FA ** OT and eventually into a fight with the man if the car had arrived, and now I explained'm suspended from the team and he will talk with my parents

I washed my dick in the last 4 hours, another thing I can do to stop thinking that I committed a homosexual act?

My GF so I think she is in the school orchestra

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

^ How Cawker like you, you should take two and experience.

Anonymous said...

^ How Cawker like you, you should take two and experience.

Anonymous said...

You are Mr. Gay

Anonymous said...

You can always be a hero. It's easier to leave such situations.

Anonymous said...

Contact sausages with 3 other guys, it would cause the buttsex.

Anonymous said...

^ How Cawker like you, you should take two and experience.

Post a Comment