Sunday, February 7, 2010

How To Apply Maybelline Dream Mousse Blush How Do These Products Sound For A Beginners Makeup 'collection'?

How do these products sound for a beginners makeup 'collection'? - how to apply maybelline dream mousse blush

I start with drugstore brands

Powder / Foundation: Maybelline Dream Mousse Blush (What is this?)

Blush: Maybelline Dream Mousse Blush

Eyeshadow: Loreal Hip Duos

Eyeliner: Almay and Revlon ColorStay

Mascara: L'Oreal Telescopic Clean Definition

Lipstick / Brightness: blam soft lips, and I find a luminosity

Correction: suggestions?

Brushes: Ecological Tools

I am open to suggestions:) in the pharmacy, they start getting with the times, as in I still want to get no money for expensive goods waste

2 comments:

♥my angel in heaven♥ said...

He is very clever of them for the least expensive things first attempt. You can save a dollar or Dollar Tree to go for something cheaper. Big Lots has the same brands cheaper than Walmart.
His list of its incredible.

Kristina said...

Sounds great! It's great that you try a lot cheaper in the first place. When you are ready to order online, can I suggest eyeslipsface.com or cherryculture.com or ulta.com? They relate to products of the same quality but cheaper. And sometimes even discount shipping/20% FREE and the good in it. When I started, I bought a lot of makeup, but a little of each, so I can get some exercise and have a good idea to use from what I like to be.

Additionally, you can on YouTube or another and see the reviews of makeup, or go to makeupalley.com. They have opinions, and you can get an idea of what is best for him.

I like the spelling of Maybelline Mineral Power. The cover is not perfect, but I befcause it feels light on the skin and is perfect for those times when you wake up with black bags. L'Oreal mascara is great too large. Maybe an eyelash curler is good?

Travelers with eyeshadow. They are really pigmented, and if wearing a Guidebelow, the pigment paste is really good on and is very dynamic. Comparable in price!

I release the flush ... I assume you're a teenager. I am, and I think we have a natural flush may not be covered. At first glance, because that is what it should look like. Get a brown or black eyeliner (brown is more subtle than black, white and white makes the eyes pop).

In addition, the base is good, but you want to try the mineral foundation ... It's a bit chaotic, but it is the light in your face when you know what I mean. And provides the foundation liquid / foam.

Also get a lip gloss that is a shade or two of their own natural lipstick. Who gives a natural shine without much exaggeration.

Hope this helps! :)

Post a Comment